Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Make every breakfast a feast by whizzing up your own nut butter.
- The pleasures and treasures of Winter beside the seaside.
- Chilli love! Growing your own is easy, tasty and super colourful.
- Why not bake some Nordic bread, throw a food swap party or learn blacksmithery? Heaps of "Things to Plan and Do" await!
- Enter the aroma-filled kitchen of Leon co-conspirator Kay Plunkett-Hogge.
- Feel the promise of Spring with gardener Ark Redwood.
- How books can make a home – decoration ideas for your much-loved tomes.
- Explore the welcoming heart of vibrant Melbourne in the company of a local.
- Lunch With Friends at New York's Fat Radish café, including a selection of mouth-watering recipes.
- The lost shops of Britain – the evocative photos of John Londei.
- Mid-Winter in the garden – who's eaten everything?
- Kaffee und Kuchen – a delicious German tradition.
- 21st Century fish expert Mitch Tonks explains why we should enjoy more shellfish.
- Creating a relaxed mix-and-match home with interiors guru Debi Treloar.
- Awww! This Issue's collector shares her amazing stash of Valentine cards.
- Jeremy Seal on why Britain's wildlife is awe-inspiring.
- A delicious Valentine dinner for two – seriously romantic (but not slushy or showy).
You can take a sneaky peek inside Issue 6 below:
You can buy the print version of The Simple Things at good retailers around the globe, individually online or buy a subscription. For your iPad/iPhone, visit the Apple Newsstand. A digital version to read on a PC, Mac or Android device can be found on Zinio. For Android phones and tablets, we’re also now on Google Play. And now if you're in the US, you can buy a version for your Barnes & Noble Nook eReader, tablet and apps.
Subscribe now and get a free copy of the fabulous Decorate Workshop by Holly Becker, a book worth £25! You can subscribe online, or call call 0844 848 2852 (quote code TSTW13 – Mon-Fri 8am-9.30pm & Sat 8am-4pm). Offer ends 31/03/2013.
January sale: save up to 40% on a subscription to The Simple Things, or one of seven other brilliant Future magazines! It’s quick and easy to order online or by calling 0844 848 2852 (quote code ZC09 – Mon-Fri 8am-9.30pm & Sat 8am-4pm). Offer ends 31/01/2013.