Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Making homemade pasta with friends: it's fun AND delicious!
- The Expert: Top chef Guiseppe Sinaguglia shares his pasta know-how.
- Montreal: tour the secret corners of 'the Paris of North America'.
- Try pinhole photography: you'll be amazed!
- Lift your spirits by using the power of colour in your life.
- Be wowed by the unlikely beauty of vintage typewriter ribbon tins.
- Discover the pleasures of keeping chickens: fresh eggs are only half the story...
- Care for garden birds: help your feathered visitors through the coldest months.
- Reconnect with the everyday pleasures of that most mercurial of senses: taste.
- Make a gorgeous paper candle shade.
- Escape for the day, to play in the snow, then warm yourself back up with some old-fashioned, home-baked favourites...
You can take a sneaky peek inside Issue 5 below (if you're on an iPad/iPhone click here):
Here's how to buy Issue 5:
You can buy the print version of The Simple Things at good retailers around the globe, individually online or buy a subscription. For your iPad/iPhone, visit the Apple Newsstand. A digital version to read on a PC, Mac or Android device can be found on Zinio. And for Android phones and tablets, we're also now on Google Play.
Subscribe now and get a free copy of the fabulous Decorate Workshop by Holly Becker, a book worth £25! You can subscribe online, or call call 0844 848 2852 (quote code TSTW13 – Mon-Fri 8am-9.30pm & Sat 8am-4pm). Offer ends 31/03/2013.
January sale: save up to 40% on a subscription to The Simple Things, or one of seven other brilliant Future magazines! It’s quick and easy to order online or by calling 0844 848 2852 (quote code ZC09 – Mon-Fri 8am-9.30pm & Sat 8am-4pm). Offer ends 31/01/2013.