The Simple Things Issue 6 is here, full of inspiration and ideas!
Issue 6 is in the shops today, and it’s simply packed with ideas to help you make the most of every moment, from sunrise to sunset (no matter what the weather’s like)!
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Make every breakfast a feast by whizzing up your own nut butter.
- The pleasures and treasures of Winter beside the seaside.
- Chilli love! Growing your own is easy, tasty and super colourful.
- Why not bake some Nordic bread, throw a food swap party or learn blacksmithery? Heaps of “Things to Plan and Do” await!
- Enter the aroma-filled kitchen of Leon co-conspirator Kay Plunkett-Hogge.
- Feel the promise of Spring with gardener Ark Redwood.
- How books can make a home – decoration ideas for your much-loved tomes.
- Explore the welcoming heart of vibrant Melbourne in the company of a local.
- Lunch With Friends at New York’s Fat Radish café, including a selection of mouth-watering recipes.
- The lost shops of Britain – the evocative photos of John Londei.
- Mid-Winter in the garden – who’s eaten everything?
- Kaffee und Kuchen – a delicious German tradition.
- 21st Century fish expert Mitch Tonks explains why we should enjoy more shellfish.
- Creating a relaxed mix-and-match home with interiors guru Debi Treloar.
- Awww! This Issue’s collector shares her amazing stash of Valentine cards.
- Jeremy Seal on why Britain’s wildlife is awe-inspiring.
- A delicious Valentine dinner for two – seriously romantic (but not slushy or showy).
You can take a sneaky peek inside Issue 6 below:
You can buy the print version of The Simple Things at good retailers around the globe, individually online or buy a subscription. For your iPad/iPhone, visit the Apple Newsstand. A digital version to read on a PC, Mac or Android device can be found on Zinio. For Android phones and tablets, we’re also now on Google Play. And now if you’re in the US, you can buy a version for your Barnes & Noble Nook eReader, tablet and apps.
Subscribe now and get a free copy of the fabulous Decorate Workshop by Holly Becker, a book worth £25! You can subscribe online, or call call 0844 848 2852 (quote code TSTW13 – Mon-Fri 8am-9.30pm & Sat 8am-4pm). Offer ends 31/03/2013.
January sale: save up to 40% on a subscription to The Simple Things, or one of seven other brilliant Future magazines! It’s quick and easy to order online or by calling 0844 848 2852 (quote code ZC09 – Mon-Fri 8am-9.30pm & Sat 8am-4pm). Offer ends 31/01/2013.
- Posted at 10.30