The Simple Things is published thirteen times a year and celebrates the things that matter most.It’s about slowing down, enjoying what you have, making the most of where you live, enjoying the company of friends and family, and making simple food for friendly gatherings. We like to grow some of our own vegetables, visit local markets, rummage in thrift shops, and decorate our home with the plunder.
UK print subscriptions
Save 50% – 2 years for the price of 1 when you subscribe today!
Overseas print subscriptions
Make great savings when you subscribe today
- Delivery direct to your door at no extra cost
- Never miss an issue
- 13 issues a year
US readers, subscribe online at: www.imsnews.com/thesimplethings-a006
or call toll-free on 1 800 428 3003 (Please quote A006)
Europe and Rest of World Readers: Visit www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk
Or call +44 1604 251045 and quote TSTP1P
Single print issues
- You can buy each issue individually online
How to buy our digital editions
In addition to the printed version of The Simple Things, we also produce four different digital versions – for iPads/iPhones: Android phones/tablets, PCs and Macs; a third on Google Play for Android devices; and for the US-only, a version for Barnes & Noble’s Nook eReaders and Tablets.
- To buy or subscribe to the iPad/iPhone version, visit the Apple Newsstand.
- The digital version for PCs, Macs and Android phones/tablets features all of the content from the printed version of The Simple Things. To buy this version, please visit Zinio.
- For any Android phone or tablet, we’ve now brought The Simple Things to Google Play. Now you can get every issue, anytime, any place you want – please visit our Google Play Store. For more info on how Google Play works, please check out this post.
- The US-only version for Barnes & Noble’s Nook eReader, Tablets and devices. Enjoy The Simple Things on your Nook device or app – for full details please visit our page in the Nookstore.
Problems with your subscription
- In the UK, if you’re having any problems with your subscription, please call DSB on 0844 848 2852, or send them a message.
- In Europe or anywhere else around the world, should you be having trouble, please call +44 1604 251045 or send a message.
- Posted at 12.08