So many epic things to do this autumn. But only so many hours in the day. What you need is some legendary Welsh hospitality. One of the best ways to experience Wales is from the comfort of a Welsh Rarebits country house, seafront hotel, boutique bolthole or restaurant with rooms.
Terms & Conditions:
• Welsh Rarebits Gift Vouchers MUST be presented at time of arrival at the property to enable the property to validate the voucher. The property reserves the right to refuse the voucher if presented at any other time.
• Welsh Rarebits Gift Vouchers have an expiry date of 12 months from date of voucher issue. This date is shown on the individual voucher. Under no circumstances can the voucher be extended beyond the date stated. Please contact Welsh Rarebits before the voucher expires if you are having difficulty booking your stay. No refund will be given in the event on non-redemption during the 12 month validity period.
• Change is not given on purchases which cost less than the value of the Gift Voucher presented.
• Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation and each individual property reserves the right not to accept any voucher that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
• No responsibility will be accepted for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers and such vouchers shall not be refunded. To deface a voucher will render it invalid.
• Welsh Rarebits gift vouchers can only be redeemed for accommodation and food at Welsh Rarebits properties that have a current Welsh Rarebits membership at the time of redemption. Welsh Rarebits gift vouchers CANNOT be used at any Great Little Places or Rare Hideaways properties.